We spent a girl's weekend at the lake this weekend, a new tradition that we promise to make happen every year. We actually said we should do it every month, but who are we kidding! Daphney brought a DIY that included empty wine bottles and champagne bottles, although you can use any kind of bottle, not only alcoholic! The project involved gold spray paint and glitter confetti, two of my favorite things.
I can't help but think of my weekend at Kristen Ley's loft back in August when my number one goal was to take a confetti bath, but didn't get a chance to because we were brainstorming and she was giving me all kinds of good information on how to grow in so many ways with Lucy's Inspired.
Here's the deets on how to make these cute bottles to up your sparkle for bringing in the New Year at midnight on January 1, 2019!!
1. Empty bottles.
2. Create a place to spray paint and use confetti. We just grabbed paper towels and went outside. It's nice to have a garbage bag or empty plastic bag from your local grocery store to wrap everything up in when you are finished.
3. Spray bottles with spray paint.
4. Immediately roll in confetti! It's easier to do one at a time because your paint will still be wet and the confetti will stick better.
5. Do the top last so you have something to hold onto. You can just stand the bottle up and sprinkle with confetti.
6. Add any spray of glitter sticks, 2019 decor, or we grabbed pine needles and spray them with the gold spray paint!
7. Now you have a simple, but dynamic centerpiece for your table!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Comments will be approved before showing up.